- The pocket saxophone sound is somewhere between a clarinet and a saxophone.
- It has quite a rich and deep sound and was designed to be played at any time, irrespective of the place or time of day.
- An experienced player will find the pocket saxophone to be a handy instrument to carry about, and beginners will find it easy to play, and fun to practice without difficulty.
- The pocket saxophone doesn’t have a key work to maintain and its simple enough for anyone to play, even though you have never played the saxophone or a clarinet before.
- The playability and portability of the pocket saxophone make it easy for kids and adults to get better with it.
- With alto mouthpiece, easy to play and its tone is close to a real sax.
- Little Sax: it is a simple type of saxophone,Two innovative designs expand the musical rang.
- Mini size and lightweight, convenient to carry around.`
- Made of high quality ABS, can be used for many years.
- 1 * Mini Sax
- 1 * Mouthpiece
- 1 * Carrying Bag
- 2x * Reed
- 1 * Manual
- 1 * Fingering chart